Eyelids Red, Eyes Sunken After Latisse

I have been taking Latisse for about a week, and the last couple of days my eyelids are really red and my eyes are sunken in. I am really nervous! What should I do?

Latisse

+1

You should stop all medications and see your ophthalmologist ASAP. You need to be examined to give you a diagnosis and treatment.

Eyelids red after Latisse

+1

Redness of the eyelid is possible side effect of Latisse and occurs in less than 4% of individuals.  As eyelid redness may also occur with other ocular conditions, seek the care of an eyeMD to determine the cause and best treatment for you.

Sandy Feldman, MD
San Diego Ophthalmologist