How Are Latisse Results Maintained?

What is the maintenance program of Latisse? Do you have fewer required applications once the peak results are reached?

Latisse maintenance program

+1

After 4 months, you have reached the peak results of Latisse.  You can then use it 2 to 3 times per week for maintenance to keep your long lashes.

Toronto Dermatologist

Latisse Maintenance

+1

While you need to continue using the product to maintain results, you may be able to use less once you have attained your goal.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Latisse maintenance program!

+1
While there is not a published maintenance program for Latisse and Allergan promotes nightly use I have many patients that have reported reducing down to three to four times a week while maintaining their desired results. My wife and daughter both use the product and follow a similar routine. It does make your Latisse last a bit longer while still seeing the longer, thicker and darker lash advantages of the product.

Michael Elam, MD

Keep using Latisse as directed for best results

+1

Allergan recommends you continue once nightly applications to maintain your new look. More real-world experience is needed to see if the applications could be done less often once 16 weeks have passed and the maximal improvement is achieved. Unfortunately, your gains will be lost if you discontinue the product.

Jeffrey Horowitz, MD
Bel Air Plastic Surgeon

Latisse maintenance program

+1

Katattack,

There is no officially published guidelines on Latisse maintenance program. However, I have a number of patients who have used it for 2-3 months and have obtained the desired thickness and length that they want. They are using it now only 2-3 times per week and the result has been maintained for around 6 weeks at this maintenance dose. As the product is used for a longer period of time in clinical practices, I'm sure that more studies will come about regarding this issue.

Jason D. Meier, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon