How Much Does a Latisse Bottle Contain?

How many mL does a bottle of Latisse contain? Is it 3mL or 5mL? I'm getting discrepant information from doctors who prescribe here in Honolulu, Hawaii. Please help.

How Much Does a Latisse Bottle Contain

+1

One bottle of Latisse contains 3ml of solution. In my experience, used properly, one bottle should last about 6 weeks. I encourage patients not to overuse Latisse....a little goes a long way!

Baltimore Ophthalmologist

Latisse Bottle has 3ml

+1

Latisse bottle comes in only one size and it has 3ml. It usually lasts for up to two months. You will start seeing results in 6weeks. Once the lashes have grown to your desire length and thickness, you can decrease the use to every other day or may be once a week.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon