Is Latisse a Prescription?

Is Latisse only availed through prescription? I was wondering so I can talk to my doctor about it.

Is Latisse a Prescription

+1

Yes. There are two ways to get Latisse depending on where you live. It can either be dispensed from your doctors office as we do in Maryland, or your doctor can write a prescription for it, which you would get at the pharmacy.

Baltimore Ophthalmologist

Latisse is a prescription eye drop

+1

Yes Latisse is a prescription.  In some states the prescribing doctor can sell it to you in the office.  In other states it has to be a prescription filled by the pharmacy.  It will not be covered by insurance plans since it is considered cosmetic.

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

Yes, Latisse requires a prescription

+1

Latisse is available by prescription only. It's important for the prescriber to discuss the possible side effects, need for continuous treatment and what to expect in terms of results. After the initial evaluation, it's a good idea to followup periodically to monitor your progress and check for complications.

Jeffrey Horowitz, MD
Bel Air Plastic Surgeon