If I Use Latisse Every Night for More Than 4 Months, Will my Lashes Still Keep Growing?

Ive been using careprost the generic brand of latisse for 4 months now. I still want my lashes to be longer...should I keep using it everynight even though its past 4 months? will it keep growing longer and thicker lashes until i start maintaining them at 2 applications a week?

Latisse eye lashes hair growth

+2

You can certainly try. However there is a certain hair length that will never be exceeded. This finite length varies from 1 person to another & varies also depending on the hair location i.e. scalp, body, pubic area, armpits...etc. This is because each hair goes through a growth phase, a resting phase & a shedding phase. The length of the hair is determined by the growth phase duration. 

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse and maintenance

+1

At 4 months, you have reached the maximum length of your eyelashes.  To keep the effect, continue to use Latisse 2 to 3 times a week for maintenance.

Toronto Dermatologist