I Am Trying Latisse on my Eyebrows. Is the One Drop Dose Still Appropriate?

Latisse on the eyebrows

+2

I recommend patients drop one drop into the cap of the bottle, use one brush to paint the Latisse onto both upper eyelids and use the rest on the brows.  Many find that they can get away with one drop for all areas.  Some need two.  This method has helped to stretch the bottle and waste much less than if you drop it onto the brush itself.  She has noted a nice increase in her brow hairs growth.  As mentioned, this is not FDA approved.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse on Eyebrows.

+2

Yes, 1 drop is appropriate for the brow area.  It is not FDA approved, however patients have reported positive results. 

Good luck.

Dr. Grant Stevens   

Grant Stevens, MD

Latisse for eyebrows

+2

Latisse was shown to be effective in the treatment of eyebrow hairs in the January, 2012 issue of the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. In this study, Latisse was applied to the base of the eyebrow hairs every other day.  The treatment caused increased eyebrow density, hair length, and darker color. I recommend one drop per eyebrow and making it go as far as possible.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

One d

+2

y patients and staff have found one drop of Latisse will be enough to promote eyebrow growth. Be frugal!

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Latisse on Eyebrows

+2

Although it's not FDA approved for this use, many people have found Latisse to be effective for regrowing eyebrows. Most of the patients I know that use it this way say they still follow the 1 drop dosage because most of them are applying it only to specific areas within the eyebrow and not the whole brow. If you need to apply it to both full eyebrows, then you may need a bit more.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Latisse for Eyebrows

+1

Although it is not FDA approved for eyebrows, many of my patients have been using Latisse in the eyebrow area and have found that it works well.  Some use one drop for both eyebrows and some use one drop for each eyebrow.  It will all depend on how often you find that you need to buy another bottle of Latisse.

Stephen E. Zucker, MD
South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Latisse work for Eyebrows?

+1

Although Latisse is not FDA approved for this use, I have had many patients tell me that they use the Latisse on their eyebrows and have seen a difference.  Using 1 drop should be fine.