Latisse with Micro Pigmentation or Permanent Eyeliner?

Will it change the color of the permanent make up?

Latisse with permanent eyeliner

+4

You can use Latisse with permanent eyeliner.

It will not change the color of the eyeliner.  You should becareful with any new invasive procedures to your eyelids or lashes while using Latisse however. 

Shouldn't be a problem.

+2

Latisse was not specifically studies in patients with tattooing or permanent eyeliner. It some individuals, it can darken the skin. For women, especially, this may actually be beneficial because in this rare occurence, it can mimic brown eyeliner.

Of course, you should not apply Latisse on any open wounds, inflamed or irritated areas, which includes your healing period after having micropigmentation or permanent makeup.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse with micro pigmentation and or permanent eyeliner.

+1

There is no contra indication to use on lids with pigmentation or permanent tattooing.  Latisse is biologically active on the hair folicles of the eyelashes and the secretions of the eye.

Latisse and Permanent Eyeliner

+1

There is certainly no reason not to use Latisse if you have had permanent eyeliner. If anything, Latisse will give an additional effect and magnify the desired result.

Baltimore Ophthalmologist

Latisse may enhance permanent makeup

+1

Because Latisse can darken skin, it might actually enhance your permanent makeup.  I have noticed on my own permanent eyeliner that I have not needed to touch it up since I starting using bimatoprost and then Latisse 3 years ago for eyelash enhancement, while previously I had to have it touched up every 2 years.

Web reference: http://www.ocdermatology.com/orange-county-latisse/

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse and micropigmentation

+1

Latisse should not change the color of the eyeliner or micropigmentation, but in some individuals, it can cause darkened pigmentation of the skin and in rare instances, even cause darkening of the iris if it gets into the eyes.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.