Can Latisse Be Used if Left in Hot Car for 2 Days?

I left my new latisse in the box it was mailed in inside my hot car for two days in the Florida heat! The temperatures have gotten up to 90 and above. I already let one perfectly good bottle expire and now I've ruined another one. Does anyone think it can still be used?

Latisse left in hot car

+1

It's never a good idea to use medications that have been exposed to high temperatures.  A new bottle, which can be obtained at a board certified dermatologist, should be obtained.

Miami Beach Dermatologist

Latisse in a Hot Car for Two Days

+1

I recommend against using your new bottle of Latisse if it was left in a hot car for two days. It is likely that the high temperature inside the car will have made the Latisse much less effective. Latisse can be purchased on line from any state in the US with free shipping by going to TheWebDermatologist.com or by following the link below and filling out a short medical history form. You can also take advantage of a special promotion currently being offered by Allergan, the makers of Latisse, to get a $40 rebate with the purchase of each bottle of Latisse by sending them your paid receipt along with a short form that you can download from their web site.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/latisse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse Left in the Car

+1

No, I would not use Latisse that was left in the car for two days. If it has been in the heat , it is likely to have become damaged by the heat. Although it is not going to cause harm, it is probably not going to be active.

Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon