Where to Get Latisse in Las Vegas?

Las Vegas and Latisse

Allergan has an excellent physician locator on their website:       (Top Right Corner) 

Check it out!

We have it in our office and patients and staff LOVE it! You will too!

Good luck!  Enjoy your lashes!

Dr. Grant Stevens     

4644 Lincoln Blvd
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Go on-line and search for Allergan or Latisse.  I'm sure you will find a plastic surgery office that sells this product.

Jay H. Ross, MD, FACS
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

35080 US Highway 19 N
Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Latisse and where to get

To find a practitioner in your area go to the Latisse website and look under find a doctor. You should be able to find multiple physicians in your area to provide a prescription for you. I keep Latisse in stock in my office so my patients do not need to go to a Pharmacy or any other location for the product. My patients, my wife, my daughter absolutely love Latisse. I hope this helps you find a physician in your area and you will be on your way to longer, fuller and darker lashes in weeks. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD

360 San Miguel Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Where to get Latisse

The best place to find a physician located near you is to go to the official Latisse website and go to the Find a Doctor.  There you can type in your zip code and find one closest to you.  Also, a prescription can be written by a provider that does not carry it in their office.

Lisa Kates, MD
Annapolis Dermatologist

2200 Defense Hwy.
Crofton, MD 21114

Where to find Latisse?

Doctors that carry Latisse in ther offices are listed under "Find the Doctor" section on the official Latisse website.

Emily Altman, MD
Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

1 Diamond Hill Road
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922

Where to buy Latisse

Most plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and ophthalmologists offer Latisse - it can be purchased at many doctor's offices or a prescription can be written and it can be purchased at a pharmacy.

Keshini Parbhu, MD
Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

4750 The Grove Dr.
Windermere, FL 34786