Where to Get Latisse in Las Vegas?

Las Vegas and Latisse

+1

Allergan has an excellent physician locator on their website:   Latisse.com       (Top Right Corner) 

Check it out!

We have it in our office and patients and staff LOVE it! You will too!

Good luck!  Enjoy your lashes!

Dr. Grant Stevens     

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com

Latisse

+1

Go on-line and search for Allergan or Latisse.  I'm sure you will find a plastic surgery office that sells this product.

Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Latisse and where to get

+1
To find a practitioner in your area go to the Latisse website and look under find a doctor. You should be able to find multiple physicians in your area to provide a prescription for you. I keep Latisse in stock in my office so my patients do not need to go to a Pharmacy or any other location for the product. My patients, my wife, my daughter absolutely love Latisse. I hope this helps you find a physician in your area and you will be on your way to longer, fuller and darker lashes in weeks. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Where to get Latisse

+1

The best place to find a physician located near you is to go to the official Latisse website and go to the Find a Doctor.  There you can type in your zip code and find one closest to you.  Also, a prescription can be written by a provider that does not carry it in their office.

Annapolis Dermatologist

Where to find Latisse?

+1

Doctors that carry Latisse in ther offices are listed under "Find the Doctor" section on the official Latisse website.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Where to buy Latisse

+1

Most plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and ophthalmologists offer Latisse - it can be purchased at many doctor's offices or a prescription can be written and it can be purchased at a pharmacy.

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.