Can I Use Latisse in the Morning and at Night?

Also if Lilash is not a prescription and does condition and help keep lashes moisturised can I use Lilash in the morning and use my prescription Latisse at night?

Use Latisse Once A Day

+1

Latisse takes time to work. Only use it once a day. Use of Latisse more than once a day will not increase the growth of eyelashes more than use once a day. As long as you consistently apply it at the same time each day, whether it is in the morning or at night should not matter. Do not apply in the morning and the night. 

+1

Once a day is really all you need to achieve long eyelashes.  No need to waste the product.  Latisse does require a prescription.

Use Latisse once a day

+1

Latisse only needs to be applied once a day. Using it more than that is simply a waste of the product - it will not make it work any faster or better to apply it twice a day. I've not had any patients require additional moisturization for their lashes, but if Lilash is just a conditioner, it's fine, but again that's not going to make the Latisse work any better or faster.

Use only as directed at night only

+1

Latisse works extremely well when used once a day at night.  There is no need to apply it in the morning.  None of my patients have required any additional moisturizing agents.  Sorry I can't help with that part of your question.

Yuba City Plastic Surgeon

Can I use Latisse Both Morning and Night?

+1

Hi,

Our office has drafted a set of instructions on use of Latisse to maximize benefit, decrease cost and side effects.  For the first two months of Latisse it should be used sparingly to the outer two thirds of the lashes at night.  If you use Latisse both AM and Pm, you run a higher risk of eyelid redness, irritation, and possible temporary darkening of the skin under your eyes.  You will also run through the product much more quickly.

Dr. Liu

Web reference: http://www.newportcoastdermatology.com

Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

How to use Latisse

+1

It is only necessary to apply Latisse solution once daily. Applying it more frequently is not likely to make it work better and you bottle will not last as long as you will be wasting it. Please remember that Latisse is the only FDA approved treatment for eyelashes. If you look at the web site for Lilash it says "By fortifying and conditioning lash follicles LiLash's unique purified eyelash serum works magic!". Does this sound like scientific proof or simply unproven claims? Unfortunately, the FDA has little control over companies making claims such as these.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/latisse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse Use

+1

Latisse is the only FDA approved product for eyelash growth.  It is to be used one time a day (usually at bedtime).  I would not recommend using it in the morning and at night.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/latisse.htm