How About Using Latisse for Postchemo Eyebrows?

I successfully completed chemo for breast cancer over a year and a half ago. All my hair has come back, albeit curly... except for my eyebrows and I miss them terribly. There are missing patches and even what is my natural, genetic line is at least 1/3 to 1/2 less dense. Isn't Latisse more than worth a try? Is there a medical trial I could join?

Latisse to regrow eyebrows following chemotherapy

+1

Although it is an off label use,  Latisse can also cause eyebrows to grow thicker, fuller and longer.  I have had several of my patients use Latisse to help them regrow eyebrows following chemotherapy and most had very good results.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Latisse for eyebrows post chemo

+1

I have several patients who have had eyebrow loss due to chemo. Each of them have tried Latisse and all have had success in regrowing both eyelashes and eyebrows. I won't promise you that it will work, but I definitely agree it's worth a try. I have not heard of Allergan doing any current studies with chemo patients specifically, and I know they are already in testing phases for the eyebrow portion, but you can always contact them to ask. Latisse normally costs $120/bottle, but some offices do have specials and promos at times, so check around.