Latisse Downtime

After I apply Latisse, should I remain still or avoid activity for a certain period of time? Keep my eyes closed for a few minutes - or avoid blinking? I want to get the most out of the treatment.

No down time with Latisse!

+1

You don't have to worry about down time with Latisse. I love this product and have seen remarkable results when used correctly. Latisse should only be applied at night after completely removing all makeup from the eyes. Skin needs to be clean and dry before applying. Latisse should only be applied to the upper lid right along the base of the lashes.

Keep in mind that there is no down time with Latisse, but there can be some side effects that most people can tolerate and usually go away after using it for a couple of weeks. Some reactions may include dry eyes, itchy eyes, and redness. My advice is to stick with it and you will have longer, darker, fuller lashes in just a few months! Enjoy!

Aurora Plastic Surgeon

Latisse - apply at bedtime

+1

You don't have downtime with Latisse. It's actually best to use it at night because then you'll have clean dry skin that will absorb the product better.

What you don't want to do is apply eyeliners or creams or mascara at the same time. Conceivably you could spread the product with other eye preparations - remember that you only want the product along the lash line, nowhere else.

All my Latisse users are very happy with their lush new lashes. I'm sure you will be too. Enjoy!

Nasrin Mani, MD
La Jolla Ophthalmologist

Latisse down time

+1

NONE is the answer. Apply when going to bed and forget about it. It really works!!! Just ask my wife. In 3 months of daily or nightly use her lashes are triple their size.

Dr. B

There is NO Down time with Eyelash Lengthening Latisse

+1

Latisse is supposed to be applied sparingly to the make-up free edge of the upper lid (junction with lashes) at night time. It acts by prolonging the growth period of the eyelash follicles. By applying it at bed time, you need not worry about strenuous activity etc. Apply it and go to bed. Let it work for you. The Latisse results are truly amazing.