Will Coloring the Lashes Affect Latisse Results?

I love the way my eyelashes are looking after only 4 weeks. I would like to have my aesthetician dye/colour them so that I don't have to always wear mascara. Is it OK to have this done while still using Latisse or will I risk them being damaged?

Latisse and dyes

+1

It is safe to dye eyelashes while using Latisse.  Make sure you have your treatment with an experienced technician.

Toronto Dermatologist

Coloring eyelashes and use of Latisse

+1

You should be able to color your eyelashes and not have any change in the effect of Latisse.  It works on the hair follicle and as long as it isn't damaged the hair will be stimulated to continue growing longer before being shed.

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon