Will Latisse Work During Chemotherapy?

I am currently on chemotherapy (Taxol) and have lost most of my eyelashes. I'm hoping to have a Latisse treatment, as it's not just a cosmetic thing--I keep getting dirt and dust in my eyes and am concerned that I keep wanting to rub them and may be more at risk of getting eye infections or scratching them. Will this work for me, or will it only work after the chemo is over?

Latisse During Chemotherapy

+1

I am not sure that using Latisse during chemotherapy would be harmful, but you should check with your oncologist.  If eyelashes are not growing at all, you may want to wait to use Latisse after you have completed chemotherapy.