Latisse While Breastfeeding?

I am a mother of a 4 month old infant, and am breastfeeding. I purchased Latisse to enhance my eyelashes, but would like to know if it is safe to use while breastfeeding. Thanks!

I would personally wait until you are done

+2

No one can give you a true answer to this question, but as a general rule, I would avoid any products or drugs that could possibly be absorbed into your blood stream and get into breast milk.  Just a very conservative opinion, but what I know my wife would do for our children in the same situation.

Latisse while breastfeeding

+1
To be on the safe side, I would recommend you stop using Latisse while breastfeeding. There is no research indicating the impact of the product on breastfeeding, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Lattisse when breastfeeding

+1

Lumigan or the glaucoma drop which latisse is the same has unknown effects on newborns and unborn babies. In any case, I would not.

Chris Thiagarajah, MD
Washington DC Oculoplastic Surgeon