Latisse While Breastfeeding?

I am a mother of a 4 month old infant, and am breastfeeding. I purchased Latisse to enhance my eyelashes, but would like to know if it is safe to use while breastfeeding. Thanks!

I would personally wait until you are done

+2

No one can give you a true answer to this question, but as a general rule, I would avoid any products or drugs that could possibly be absorbed into your blood stream and get into breast milk.  Just a very conservative opinion, but what I know my wife would do for our children in the same situation.

Lattisse when breastfeeding

+1

Lumigan or the glaucoma drop which latisse is the same has unknown effects on newborns and unborn babies. In any case, I would not.

Chris Thiagarajah, MD
Washington DC Oculoplastic Surgeon