Is Latisse Available Everywhere in the World? Where Can I Get It?

Is it available in the Midde-east or southeast asia? If not, then how else can I get my hands on it?

Latisse Available Worldwide?

+1

Latisse is distributed by Allergan Corporation and this is a worldwide corporation.  I would look on the Allergan website to get more information at to your exact area and how to go about getting the product.

My patients love it!  Good luck!

How to get Latisse

+1

It is my understanding that Latisse is available internationally. Allergan is a worldwide company that distributes Botox and Juvederm internationally, so I would assume that would be the same for Latisse. In the U.S. Latisse is available by prescription (which any doctor can write) or sold through dermatology or plastic surgery offices. I would assume the same rules would be true elsewhere. Contact your local dermatology or plastic surgery office and simply ask. That'd be your easiest bet!

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Latisse and where available

+1

Latisse is manufactured by the Allergan corporation and is distributed world wide.  On the Latisse website,  there is a listing of doctors who prescribe the medicine in your area.  I have only looked at the US site, but assume there are sites for areas in other countries as well. The phone number for Latisse info is 1-800-433-8871, or try googling Latisse ar Allergan.  I hope this helps, I think it is a great product.  Lana Long, M.D.

Lana Long, MD
Cincinnati Dermatologic Surgeon