Is Latisse Available in Doctors' Offices?

Can I get Latisse at my doctor's office or would I have to pick it up in a pharmacy?

You can get Latisse from your Doctor

+2

We dispense Latisse right from within my Ophthalmology practice. I like to get photographs of your lashes before you start taking Latisse. Then, two months later, I have you come back for more photographs and we do a comparison, which is really fun. My entire staff will be showing you their lashes to see whose are best! So, the answer to your question is you can get Latisse directly from your doctor(in most states) and you will need to come in for a few very quick visits and photos to measure your progress and look for any signs of irritation or pigmentary change. I have never seen any skin pigment changes from Latisse, but I know it has been reported.

Baltimore Ophthalmologist

Latisse is available

+2

Yes, Latisse is available in doctor's offices as well as in pharmacies. In our office is available now for introductory price of $99.00 for the month of February 09.

Latisse is available at some doctors offices or at the pharmacy.

+2

Latisse is available at some plastic surgeons or dermatologists offices.  We carry Latisse at our office.  The cost is $120.  One can also obtain a prescription and purchase it for a similar amount at many pharmacies.

Latisse may be available at your physicians office or a pharmacy, depending where you live..

+2

Latisse is the only FDA approved drug formulated for the strict cosmetic purpose of treating HYPOTRICHOSIS, which is the term used to describe inadequate or sparse eyelashes.

A prescription must be obtained from a physician. Depending upon what state you reside, the product may be dispensed at your prescribing physician office and/or at certified pharmacy.

I hope this helps!

Englewood Plastic Surgeon

Latisse available in doctor's office or pharmacy

+2

Latisse is now available in some doctor's offices, including ours in Beverly Hills. You can either pick it up here, or we can write you a prescription (after you have been examined) and you can purchase it in a pharmacy.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse Availability

+2

In my San Francisco area office we will have Latisse available on January 26, 2009.  Allergan, the company who makes it, will not make it available prior to this.

Latisse will be available in some doctors offices

+2

It depends on the state. For instance, in New York, Latisse is going to be prescription only while in surrounding states, like New Jersey, it will be available in offices. In either case, it should not be too hard to get it. Just make sure you are properly instructed in its use before trying it. Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.RealPlasticSurgery.com

It will available in physician's offices

+2

Latisse will be available in medical offices at the end of Jan. Make sure you discuss with your doctor the application methods as well as the potential side effects.

Web reference: http://laboutiquemedspa.com/

Latisse Montreal

+1

Dear Patient,

In Montréal, Latisse is only available at Doctors’ offices. You would need to make an appointment for a consultation to determine if Latisse is right for you. The physician would then write you a prescription and keep it in your file. You will begin to notice results after 8 weeks. In most clinics in the Montreal area, Latisse is selling for $150+tax.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

You can find this at your doctor's office

+1

Latisse is available in doctor's offices as well as pharmacies (with a prescription). As with any prescription product, it is important that you have an initial evaluation to see if this product is right for you and understand the potential side effects.

Your best bet would be to check with a dermatologist, ophthalmologist or plastic surgeon's office. Don't forget to ask for discounts or cosmetic specials that the Practice may be advertising!

Tampa Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.