Is It Possible to Buy Latisse Applicators Separately?

I have a prescription for Bimatoprost (Lumigan), can I just buy the special applicators needed?

Latisse Applicators

+1
There should be sufficient amount of disposable applicators that come with your Box of Latisse. But if you find that you may need more you can use the disposable eyeliner brushes that can be found around the makeup area. Not every store carries these brushes. They are hard to find. You might be able to find some through a company on line. Regular eyeliner brushes that are non disposable are not the best solution due needing to keep your brushes cleaned and bacteria free at all times when applying your Latisse. We recommend that you stick with the brushes that come with the box if at all possible.

"Dr.D"

Web reference: http://www.capefearaesthetics.com/details/latisse-15/

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse Applicators

+1

Latisse applicator brushes come with in the Latisse kit upon purchase.  I have never seen any other way to buy the brushes seperately. 

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com/plastic_surgery/latisse.cfm

Extra Latisse Brushes

+1

I have only seen Latisse brushes available when you buy Latisse. Being a guy, I don't know too much about mascara brushes, but I have an inordinate number of very creative female patients(and employees!) who have figured out other brushes without having to buy more product.

Baltimore Ophthalmologist

Latisse Applicators

+1

The only way to get the actual Allergan Latisse applicators is to purchase more Latisse. The problem with using an alternative is that the applicators are designed to hold only a certain amount of the Latisse with each application.

Using an alternative applicator may result in using the product too quickly or causing other side effects like darkening of the skin around the eye.

Latisse brushes only come with Latisse

+1

Latisse brushes only come with Latisse. Latisse brushes are an FDA approved device that is made to deliver a very specific amount of medication. Each bottle comes with 60 brushes which are intended to each be used for one eyelid and then thrown away.

I have found that a clean eyeliner brush works very well. However, this is not an FDA approved method.

Hope this is helpful.

Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon