Latisse and Night Time Contact Lenses (Ortho-K)?

Hello, I use Latisse since last week, but I have a problem since I wear Ortho-K contact lenses which are worn at night. Normaly I apply Latisse, I wait 15mn or more, then I put my lenses. But my concern is when I put my lenses, I should also put some solutions, which flows a little and get out of my eyes. I'm afraid that it removes the Latisse I applied, and worse, that it makes Latisse move into my eyes (I have hazel eyes and I'm afraid of an iris pigmentation). Do you have any advices for me?

Latisse and Ortho-K Contact lenses

+1

It is best not to apply the Latisse at nighttime if you are wearing an overnight contact lens. I advise patients to use their Latisse in the morning alone or under their mascara. You will still see all the lash growth benefits with am application. All eye medications should be avoided when using overnight contact lenses.

San Francisco Ophthalmologist