Latisse Alternatives for the Eyebrows?

Can Latisse be used on brows with same results? Are there similar products on the market doing same thing w/o prescription?

Latisse works on eyebrows

+2

I have had patients use Latisse off-label on the eyebrows with good results.

Topical minoxidil works by lengthening the anagen phase (the growing period) of hair, so it theoretically might work. 

I have had no experience with it, however.

San Antonio Dermatologist

Latisse Can be Used For Eyebrows

+1

Many of my patients have successfully used Latisse to enhance the growth of their eyebrows. I have not heard of any other products on the market, prescription or otherwise, that have been shown to grow eyebrow hair.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/latisse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse and eyebrows

+1

Some of my patients are using Latisse to grow their eyebrow hairs and it does work.  This is an off-label use with very little risk of side effects.  I have not heard of any from eyebrow use. 

West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon