Latisse Alternatives for the Eyebrows?

Can Latisse be used on brows with same results? Are there similar products on the market doing same thing w/o prescription?

Latisse works on eyebrows

+2

I have had patients use Latisse off-label on the eyebrows with good results.

Topical minoxidil works by lengthening the anagen phase (the growing period) of hair, so it theoretically might work. 

I have had no experience with it, however.

San Antonio Dermatologist

Latisse Can be Used For Eyebrows

+1

Many of my patients have successfully used Latisse to enhance the growth of their eyebrows. I have not heard of any other products on the market, prescription or otherwise, that have been shown to grow eyebrow hair.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse and eyebrows

+1

Some of my patients are using Latisse to grow their eyebrow hairs and it does work.  This is an off-label use with very little risk of side effects.  I have not heard of any from eyebrow use. 

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon