Age Limit in Using Latisse?

I'm 16 and I was wondering if I could use Latisse for my eye lashes or not? Please answer. Thanks.

Latisse

+1

Hi there-

As far as the safety and effectiveness of Latisse, there should be no medical issue preventing you from seeing a benefit, provided your eyes are in good health and no other contraindications exist for you.

The bigger issue is consent. Latisse is a pharmacological agent that requires a prescription, and that is associated with a certain degree (relatively minor and rare) of risks.

As a minor, you would need to have your parent of guardian present to give consent for the prescription and consent discussion. Even with this stipulation, some providers may be reluctant to prescribe Latisse to a minor.