Does Age Have Any Influence on the Effectiveness of Latisse?

Does age affect Latisse effectiveness?

+2

Remember that Latisse was developed from use in glaucoma primarily in a mature age group.  It was in this group that remarkable eyelash growth was observed.  We have found that individuals of any age in good health will respond. 

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Age and the Effectiveness of Latisse

+1

I don't believe age plays any role in the effectiveness of Latisse. If used properly, that is an application of Latisse to the skin just above the upper eyelash line, for about 8-16 weeks, luxurious lashes can be obtained regardless of the age of the patient.

Anthony J. Kameen, MD
Baltimore Ophthalmologist

Age and Latisse

+1

Age does not seem to matter in the response to Latisse.  It seems to me that people with darker lashes seem to respond quicker and with dramatically  longer lashes.   Blondes still do respond but they do not seem to have as dramatic results. 

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon