Latisse Effectiveness After Years of Use?

I started using Latiese as soon as it came on the market. I had great results and I loved my lashes. In the last few months it has quit working. I have kept using it faithfully but my lashes are back to their stubs. Any ideas? Have you heard of this before.

Latisse No Longer Working

+1

Eyelashes in many patients can continue to grow.  I have heard of several people on this forum mention this as well. 

Latisse stopped working

+1

There are no studies that demonstrate that Latisse stops working over time.  Many patients have been using it since it came out with no decrease in the thickness or length of their lashes.  Our lashes thin and become shorter with age but any dramatic change should be checked out by a doctor.

Kristin Egan, MD
Manhattan Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse stopped working

+1

No, my staff members and so many of my patients have been using Latisse since it launched and they all still have their beautiful, thick, long lashes. There are no reports that Latisse should stop working at any time. A person's ability to grow lashes does decrease over time, it's a part of aging, but it should not just "stop" working all of a sudden. There are some medical issues, like alopecia, that can happen, so you might want to consider making an appointment with your dermatologist.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD