Lateral Long Nose Remedy? (photo)

hi docs as u see from the pic i have rather a long nose the tip bend down which make it look even more ugly :( any help plz

Lateral Long Nose

+1

I will not make any recommendations about your nose after seeing the one picture submitted. Please go to my website for instructions on views to submit for nasal evaluation.

Lateral Long Nose Remedy?

+1

Aesthetically speaking the nose appears long because the nasal tip is under-rotated.  A Tip Plasty can be done (not a full Rhinoplasty) to thin the nasa tip and rotate it upward.  Hope this helps.

Long Nose Remedy

+1

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for surgery, but an in person examination would be essential

Sam Naficy, MD

Lateral long nose remedy?

+1

Hello, your posted photos reveals a over projected nasal tip. Being that you only provided one photo it is impossible to advise you other than to say that rhinoplasty is in order for you. Schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and you will be better advised of your options. Good luck to you.

David Alessi, MD

Rhinoplasty Surgery Consultation to Answer your Questions

+1

A good consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist will help answer all of your questions. The photograph provided is very fragmented on my screen and difficult to determine. I personally use a digital imaging computer during my surgical consultations which allows the patient to see the proposed surgical results prior to surgery. I also have hundreds of before and after photographs as well as photographs showing the computer imaging so the patient may see how close in proximity these proposed results are with the final results. I would suggest a consultation with a direct examination with a rhinoplasty specialist to help answer all of your questions. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD