Lateral Hips Vs. Fat Inserted Directly into Buttocks?

I wanted to have fat grafted to my hips but I heard that fat to the hips always reabsorbs! Will filling out my lateral buttock still give me that curvy look form the front? I am concerned that I will look wide.

+1

Thank you for your question, to achieve the best results I would advice to do liposuction and fat transfer to buttocks and hips, yes there is a small percentage of fat reabsorbing, however any experienced Plastic Surgeon tries to add a little more fat in those areas to avoid loosing the desired shape for the patient. Your results will vary due to the amount of fat that could be taken from your body and transferred to the desired areas, as well the amount of CC's will vary on how much fat your body will allow the surgeon to inject.
Contact a Board  Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation and a personalized estimate.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

The truth is that fat transfer can be used to augment or create almost any shape.  Hip and buttock fat grafting is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure, and the results vary widely.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and hip transfers each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA