Is this lateral displacement? Or normal breast 'behavior'? Should I worry and will it get worse? (photo)

I've had my 550cc saline HP for about 3 months. I started a tiny D cup and my left boob was lower than my right. I've always seen my ribs/sternum. The were falling to the sides A LOT pre-op. I've notice recently that my left implant falls a little more to the sides when I lay down. If I wear a bra or bikini I don't have any problem. Naked, it slides down a little and I can feel my sternum/see where the implant starts quite clearly. I love my results otherwise. Standing up they are perfect to me.

Breast behavior

+2

I think you look spectacular and as it happens there is nothing easy to do about the breasts that would make enough improvement to justify the risk

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Post op results

+1

I agree that you have a wonderful result and should be very pleased with your appearance. Best of luck.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Breast augementation issue

+1

Your breasts look quite nice and when lying down, all breasts slide a bit out to the sides. The only way to improve this is by opening the pocket and tightening the lateral capsule pocket.

Your breast implant results look normal at this point. Some asymmetry is common

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs.I agree with Dr. Lambros, you look excellent.

I recommend he stop worrying and enjoy your beautiful results. If you have problems in the future you can address them then.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS