Lateral Displacement? Or Something Else? (photo)

I got my implants seven weeks ago. 450 HP silicone unders. I have a decent amount of natural breast tissue (around a small c). When I put my hands behind my head, while lying down, they become distorted. The nipples go out to the right and there is an indent in them. They are not round but distorted. What is going on?

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
There is always a position where patients can feel the implants or make them look weird, they are actual devices in your body you will be able to manipulate them

Breast Implant Position

+1

Good question- but it's a little hard to tell in these pictures and to determine what you are seeing needs an in-person exam.  2 months after surgery can still be early.  Check with your PS.  After muscles stretch/relax after implant surgery, issues you describe often self-resolve.  Good luck!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants under the muscle can move to the side when you lift your arms

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs. If your breast implants are placed beneath the muscle when you place your hands behind your head the chest muscle tightens and will push the implants to the side

.If you are happy with the appearance of your breasts when you are in normal waiting position with arms at decide, don't worry be happy.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-breast-augmentation-breast-enlargement/

Lateral Displacement? Or Something Else?

+1

Unfortunately the photos are not particularly helpful. A standard frontal view would have hands at your sides. I cannot tell what you are trying to demonstrate on the others, but I am having trouble seeing what you describe. 

As to "distortion" with under the muscle implants the implants will change shape and appearance when compressed by the pectoral muscles. This occurs to some extent with all under the muscle implants. 

All the best. 

Sub muscular placement can distort breast implants when the pectoralis muscle is engaged.

+1

I can't tell much in the photographs. There still may be swelling at seven weeks. However if positioning the arm the way you do engages the pectoralis muscle this could cause some distortion of the breast implant.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm