Lateral Cartilage Collapse? Asymmetrical Tip? (photo)

i had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago , hump removal.. i feel like my tip is asymmetrical " slightly " , i don't know if its swelling ... since its too early to tell and its not that noticeable yet, does this have to do with cartilage collapse .. i can feel bone in the middle area .. its just a little lower than the nasal bone ? does it look like it ? I'm afraid its gonna look more collapsed after a year .. then i'll need revision...?

2 Weeks After Rhinoplasty and Concerned about Asymmetry

+1

You should not be overly concerned about asymmetry at 2 weeks.  This is too early to predict an outcome.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA 

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Dear Odem22,

• You are correct, it is very early to be able to tell with certainty
  • You will be surprised how things settle out over the course of the next 6 months
  • Just relax, let the healing do what it needs to do before worrying about revisions

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Post rhinoplasty recovery

+1

Dear Odem, Unfortunately it is to soon to tell what your final results will be. Your surgeon is the best person to tell you where you are in the recovery phase. Do not be afraid to address these questions with your surgeon and hopefully he/she can help set your mind at ease while you are in this recovery period. I wish you my best regards and quick recovery. Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD