Lateral Brow Lift - Left Brow Much Higher with No Relief from the "Pulling" Sensation (photo)

I am 32 days out from a lateral brow lift. My right brow and forehead are perfect. A bit of numbness left, but other than that, there is no discomfort left. Unfortunately, the left side has had NO refief. The brow is peaked in the center and is pulling the eyelid in the same "V" position. There is a pulling sensation that has not deminished in the least, causing much discomfort. 1) Is it uncommon to have one side take this long to settle down? 2) How can I get relief?

Asymmetry of brows after browlift.

It takes several months for the pulling to subside and possibly your asymmetry. Only your surgeon knows what was done so I would see him.