Is It Too Late for a Bra Strap to Force an Implant Down After 3 1/2 Weeks? (photo)

T had Naterelee silicone implants implanted on April 26. It is May 26 is it to late for a capsule to form arounfd the implants. When I weara bra strap htey look pretty normal. when I don't they look assymetrical. and more the longer I go without wearing the strap

Not too late for a breast band at three weeks

+1

It is not too late for effects from a breast band to take hold, however your photos show breast asymmetry which the band might be unlikely to fix. Have your surgeon take a look.

Bra strap after breast augmentation

+1

It is not too late to wear the strap and it will help the implants settle. You need to find from you plastic surgeon how long he wants you use it and what other instructions you need to have such breast massage information. 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Bra strap use after 3 weeks

+1

It wold be nice to have seen your breasts before surgery. They may be different because of asymmetry. You shoudl ask your surgeon if he wants you to use the bra strap.

Breast Augmentation and use of Bra Strap?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

No, it is not too late for the breast implants to be affected by the use of bra strap and/or massage. I would suggest that you continue to follow your plastic surgeon's instructions.

Breast asymmetry after surgery

+1

It looks like your left nipple is lower than your right and your right breast fold Is lower than your left.  The breast band only creates the illusion of symmetry and will probably not improve without a surgical procedure to lift the left nipple (mastopexy), and lower the left brast fold... It also looks like your left breast is smaller than the right and you may need a larger implant on this side.  Discuss these issues with your plastic surgeon..

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon