Lassus Vertical Breast Lift

Have you ever performed the technique called "Lassus Vertical" for breast lifting? Were the results superior to other lifting techniques? Are the scars just as visible as other methods of lifting?

The Ultimate Breast Lift does not require a vertical scar

+1

Most lifting techniques rely on the skin as the only means to support the weight of the breast. As most women know-this simply does not last. Over time the weight of the breast stretches the skin and you are left requiring yet another lift. The Ultimate Breast Lift was specifically developed using engineering principles to transfer the weight of the breast on to the chest muscles. This technique provides long term support. It does this by forming an 'internal brassiere' made out of a woman's own tissue. Breasts are lifted higher than any other method, thus providing upper pole fullness without the need of an implant (which in time will stretch out tissues making things worse). An additional benefit to this technique is that it does not require a vertical scar. Results are natural and the scars are hidden around the areola and in the shadow of the breast (natural crease). The nipple is never compromised so women preserve nipple sensitivity. This technique works well with all breast types regardless of large size or level of sagginess. Women finally have an option to the vertical scar lifts.  It's worth looking into.

Dr. Horndeski

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Lassus Breast lift

+1

This is my favorite technique for performing breast lift procedures. In my hands it has been a very safe, reliable, and quick technique that provides for a very youthful appearance to the breast.  I would not say one procedure is better than another, it likely comes down to which procedure your surgeon prefers. Make sure you see several photos pre/post from your surgeon before making a decision.  Claude Lassus was a brilliant Plastic Surgeon who developed a beautiful technique to lift the breasts.

Christian Prada, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Vertical Mastopexy Results

+1

There are a variety of different mastopexy procedures that are available depending on the patient's specific needs and goals. I would recommend consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons for direct examination. This consultation will allow you to get the best advice in your specific situation.

In general, it is often the surgeon's experience and skill level (not the specific procedure performed)  that is most important in determining the final outcome. In other words, there is no specific mastopexy procedure that has been shown to be “superior” for all patients.

I hope this helps. You should

AKA a vertical breast lift

+1

The "Lassus" breast lift is named after Claude Lassus, a french plastic surgeon who popularized the method of lifting the breast using an incision that goes around the areola then straight down the breast and stopping at the crease.  The incision is the shape of a  'lollipop'.  Most surgeons in the United States reffer to that method as a  vertical breast lift.  It is important to consider that not all pateints are necessarily candidates for a vertical lift therefore it is very important to consult with and be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Farzad R. Nahai, MD

Breast Lift Techniques Lassus

+1

There are variations to the vertical breast lift.  Many surgeons have described their own personal techniques for this surgery.  They are very similar.  What you should do is review the surgeons before and after photos and get several opinions and consultations.  Don't be consumed by what the procedure is called but rather what the surgeon can deliver.

Albert Dabbah, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon