Does Laser hair Removal Cause Wrinkles and Small Holes if I'm Sun Tanned?

i did a laser hair removal session for my face when i was sun tanned recently...after 1 month i recognised that my face is some how wrinkled and some smal holes formed...is this due to laser?

+1

Hi Claudia

It is always best to not do Laser hair removal when the skin is not tanned. When the skin is tanned it can cause the laser to burn. In my opinion it could be a burn from the laser which is causing some residual dryness. The small holes maybe scarring or hypopigmentation. In my opinion for best results I would avoid the sun or tanning and apply sunscreen 30 spf every hour when out in the sun and try to keep this area hydrated with a good  gentle moisturizer such as cetaphil.

Hope this was helpful!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon