I Had Laser Work Done 6 Weeks Ago for Spider Veins on my Legs, How do I Get Rid of these Red Marks? (photo)

I had laser work done 6 weeks ago for spider veins on my legs. I still have red marks that I'm afraid might be scars. I started applying vitamin E a few days ago, and I'm wondering if Retin A would help? Is there anything else I can do?

Hyperpigmentation after laser for spider veins

Thank you for posting your question and providing pictures.

I would recommend that you see the treating physician for guidance.

The hyperpigmentation, I assume, occured after the laser treatment for spider veins. If that's the case, I recommend that you start using some creams to reduce the hyperpigmentation such as VenoLucent and VenaQuin and also seek guidance from the physician who performed the laser vein procedures. He may be able to use some other lasers or IPL to reduce the hyperpigmentation effect.