Does Laser Hair Removal Work for Indian Males?

i am 27 years old Indian , looking for laser hair removal on my ears and above beard line , could you please suggest me in this regard ....thank you in advance....

+1

Here at my office we treat various skin types, I suggest purchasing a packing to see full results from your laser sessions. Always apply spf to prevent any pigmentation

+1

For permanent hair removal I recommend doing laser treatments. You would need anywhere from 6-9 treatments depending on how thick or coursed the hair follicle is. Purchasing a package would be very beneficial and going in for your treatments 5 weeks apart. Go to a medical provider who does laser treatments for all skin types to prevent any pigment or sensitivity.

Laser hair removal for darker skin

+1

The long-pulsed Nd:YAG (1,064 nm) laser is considered safe and effective for the treatment of unwanted hair in dark-skinned persons. It is considered to be superior to other methods of hair removal. The Nd:YAG laser has been shown to yield a high rate of satisfaction in terms of hair reduction.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon