Which Laser Would Work Best for Cystic and Raised Keloid Acne Scars?

I'm a 51 year old male who is looking to improve the appearance of acne scarring. I've had doctors recommend the Fraxel Repair, the Deep FX and the Pearl Fractional. But it seems to me that each doctor recommends the machine they own. I would love to have an unbiased opinion. I've included a pic below. Also, I have a heavy beard. How does facial hair growth affect the healing process? And when will shaving be possible after a treatment? Thank you!

I would do something else

+1

I strongly feel that subsicion and Radiesse should be tried before the lasers (and I have both Fraxel and Active/Deep FX). Your scars are so bound down that I am not optimistic laser alone will do the trick. You can always do the laser to top it off, and this procedure would likely have no downtime.

Web reference: http://www.drmarylupo.com

New Orleans Dermatologist