What Laser Would Work on These Areas? (photo)

On my face, neck, lower arms, and lower legs. i want to get a laser treatment for those following areas, but dont know which would laser would work best in getting my results. i need something effective. i dont know if my pics attached show typical signs of sun damage or excessive amount of a dark sun tan. if you cant please differentiate of these two and let me know what it looks like i would gladly appreciate i would also like to know what would be the price range for these areas of treatment.

Laser for dark tan skin and redness

+1

I see a lot of redness. do you have any allergic condition. It looks like you might. I would first see a dermatologist to try to work that up and find out what it is. You may need co2 laser resurfacing or Intense pulse light for the redness.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon