Laser or Vaser Lipo to Remove Buttock Fold

Could laser or vaser liposuction be used to remove the buttock fold to a smooth upward curve from legs to buttocks? If laser liposuction is applied to the lower buttocks to achieve the results, would the skin shrink inward or just sag and become floppy? Would the laser thighten the skin in that area?

Liposuction for the buttock crease

+1

Actually, looking at your photos, I think any kind of liposuction would make your situation worse, as the treated area would "deflate" and wrinkle even more.  Liposuction doesn't tighten skin reliably.

Laser lipo

+1

Looking at your picture it seems you had liposuction to the posterior thigh, resulting in this deformity.

Laser liposuction will NOT resolve your problem. There is no evidence that liposuction of any method, laaser, ultrasound hydroliposuction will tighten skin.

If you had lipo in the past for that area then the correction is fat transfer. I have seen and repaired many of these over doing the liposuction to that area. It is a very difficult deformity to correct.

VASER or Laser Lipo will not erase posterior thigh folds

+1
The vast majority of folds / pleats in this area are caused by sagging of the buttocks and upper thighs. As a result, attempts to liposuction ttees areas rather than smooth them with a lift are often unpredictable andare associated with disappointing or worse, substandard results REGARDLESS of the liposuction technology.