Clitoral Orgasms After Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation

I Just Had Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery a Week Ago. Is It Okay to Have Orgasms? I am not referring to intercourse. Just having clitoral orgasms. All of the surgical work was done on the inside of the vagina.

Orgasms One Week After Vaginal Rejuvenation

I am sorry to rain on your parade, but my advice is a bit more conservative than that of my colleagues. Keep in mind that your body has been through major surgery and it requires ample time to recover.  It would be pointless to do anything now that would erode your final surgical results. As women know, it can be difficult not to get carried away in the heat of the moment when enjoying manual masturbation or masturbation with a vibrator when our fantasies take over (especially when it's been an entire week since your last climax!). Clitoral orgasms via oral sex or penile clitoral caressing are out of the question.

Be safe and wait at least three weeks after your surgery before you enjoy manual stimulation to the clitoris ONLY without vaginal or G-spot stimulation. Always wait a full six weeks before any genital penetration, and follow your surgeon's recommendations.
Cheers my friend!

It is okay if you do not strain the area too much. For example, touching it excessively may compromise your recovery.

Clitoral orgasm after laser vaginal rejuvenation

I'm answering an old post about this, and I hope all is well with you. Clitoral stimulation and orgasm is fine, since you state that all the work was done intravaginally.