Which Laser Treatment is Suitable to Remove my Scar on Hand? (photo)

Hi, I have a scar which was caused by a glass accident. There are many types of laser treatments, and I dont know which one is best for me. I have seen a clinic who offer pulsed dye laser, but i'm not sure if it would be suitable at eliminating the scar. As I have heard of other laser treatments like fraxel and co2 laser. The scar skin is quite thin and is shiny. Thank you.

Lasers don't "remove" scars

+1

A scar is permanent.  Sometimes they can be "revised" surgically to make them less obvious but they are always there.  There is nothing, lasers included, that "removes" scars.  Since they are pale now, I think there is very little you can do.