Will Laser Treatment Stop Me from Getting Pregnant?

I am trying for a baby at the moment and just wanted to know if having laser treatment on my bikini, legs, bottom and underarms will stop me from conceiving, I have gone for my second treatment all ready and just want to make sure it is safe to continue with it. Thanks.

Laser Hair Removal will not affect pregnancy

+1

Lasers create a beam of highly concentrated light that penetrates into the skin only where it delivers a controlled amount of therapeutic heat. This light energy is absorbed by the pigment located in the hair follicles. It does not penetrate below the skin and will have no effect on your attempts to become pregnant.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Hair Removal and Pregnancy

+1

There is no evidence that Laser Hair Removal will interfere with your ability to get pregnant.  If you have fair skin and dark hair, you should have excellent results from your treatment.

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist

LHR and pregnancy

+1

There is no data to suggest that laser hair removal interferes with the ability to get pregnant.  This treatment is perfectly safe to perform in those areas at this time in your life.  Best wishes.

Peterson Pierre, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist