Laser Treatment for Sagging Upper Arm

I'm a personal trainer and would recommend safe treatments to my clients. This is a very common problem in women over 50 years of age. Is there any laser treatment for sagging skin from loss of weight in the arm area, from joint to upper arm?

Cool Lipo or surgery

+1

One of the most effective and non-invasive laser treatment you could suggest is a Cool Lipo laser system. Cool Lipo is a laser-assisted lipolysis procedure, and is a brand new and minimally invasive technology that liquefies fat for easy removal. It is a laser-based procedure that helps to break up and removes fat cells in small areas such as under the chin, neck, and jowls. It is also recommended for areas with loose skin such as the arms.

In addition, through the unique technology, the Cool Lipo laser system directly contracts collagen and tightens the skin. This kind of effect can not be seen with standard liposuction. The procedure itself is short and can be done in a physician's office. It also can be done under the local anesthesia, which allows for minimal downtime.
Many patients are happy to have a choice of the treatment with minimal surgical invasion. Cool Lipo is very safe with minimal busing and side effects. Although there are also other laser lipo systems Cool Lipo seems to have the best results.