Will laser treatment get rid of my rosacea?

Hi, I developed rosa cae after having my 2nd child 2 years ago and it have really affected my confidence. My doctor prescribed me Tetracycline however I'm really unhappy about taking medication for long periods of time. I have booked to receive laser therapy, however, I am starting to have doubts. Will the therapy only remove the visible redness and bumps or will it serve to prevent the redness and bumps returning? Also will it improve some scarring from acne? Thanks

Laser for rosacea

+2
A vascular laser can reduce the telangiectasias that occur because of reated flushing from rosacea. You can actually make the rosacea less severe with this approach.