Will Laser Treatment Reduce Pore Size with Rhinophyma?

I have a mild case of rhinophyma and have deep, large pores on my nose. The skin is quite thick. Will Laser treatment help and if so which is best?

Treatment of Rhinophyma

Rhinophyma can be described as the end stage of Rosacea, whereby sebaceous gland growth becomes so prominent that the nose becomes disfigured.  A common misconception is that Rhinophyma is associated with alcohol abuse.  It isn't.  Most patients with this disorder bear a heavy psychological weight because of their appearance and because of the misconceptions associated with this disorder.  Generally, the treatment is via surgical thinning with a scalpel, CO2 laser or other device.  None of these treatments necessarily affect pore size, but induce the formation of scar tissue that prevents future deformity.  An example of a patient I have treated is seen in the link below (probably my happiest patient ever!)

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon