Will Laser Treatment Reduce Pore Size with Rhinophyma?

I have a mild case of rhinophyma and have deep, large pores on my nose. The skin is quite thick. Will Laser treatment help and if so which is best?

Treatment of Rhinophyma

+1

Rhinophyma can be described as the end stage of Rosacea, whereby sebaceous gland growth becomes so prominent that the nose becomes disfigured.  A common misconception is that Rhinophyma is associated with alcohol abuse.  It isn't.  Most patients with this disorder bear a heavy psychological weight because of their appearance and because of the misconceptions associated with this disorder.  Generally, the treatment is via surgical thinning with a scalpel, CO2 laser or other device.  None of these treatments necessarily affect pore size, but induce the formation of scar tissue that prevents future deformity.  An example of a patient I have treated is seen in the link below (probably my happiest patient ever!)

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon