Can Laser Treatment Reduce Eye Bags?

I have eye bags which are not big enough to have eye bag surgery, they are slightly puffy, was wondering if pixel laser or any other type of laser would get rid of my eye bags ?

Eyelid

+1

first you must realize the bags have always been there. It is the hollow under them in the tear trough that has come with age. "The villiam is the valley", Fat pad transposition is best (surgery) and if you are younger, filler in the trough can work well for 18 months or so.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Nonsurgical Ways to Improve Eye Bags

+1

To best answer this questions, it would help to see your "eye bags" in consultation so as to determine what exactly you mean by "eye bags" and whether your bags are a result of fat pads, skin laxity and/or redundancy, and/or volume loss in nearby locations.  That being said, nonsurgical methods that can improve eye bags or eye puffiness include more aggressive chemical peeling, laser treatments and sometimes injectable fillers around the so-called "eye-bags" if there are associated creases or hollows.  But again, difficult question to answer without even pictures showing the condition. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD