Laser Treatment for Blood Vessel on Nose?

I have a small dot at the end of my nose. I believe it to be a blood vessel (if I mess with it it will bleed). I don't like it and want it removed. What is it called? Will laser treatment work, and will it be expensive?

IPL by Palomar

+2

Palomar Systems use specialized handpieces which filter light to target blood vessels. Each band of the spectrum has a wavelength that is ideal for different treatments, such as vessel clearance in your case. The face, neck, chest, arms, back and legs can all be safely treated. Vessels may disappear afer treatment or they may appear darker and then fully or partially fade within 10-14 days Typically, a few visits will be necessary to treat vessels.