Laser Treatment on Healed Wound? (photo)

The attached picture is from my face (cheek area) What happened is a fairly thick layer of skin rubbed off. The healed over wound is slightly depressed and the pinkness is not fading very well. (it was very red at one point but the healing has nearly come to a stop after the red turned pink) I would like to know if laser genesis is the best option to even out the skin tone and help puff up the dent.

Red and depressed scar on the face

+1

Fractional co2 laser followed by pulsed dye laser will help resurface the scar.  Perhaps a stimulatory filler such as Radiesse will also be added to increase volume.