Which Laser Treatment is Best to Get Overall Good Facial Skin?

Im in my 30's and would like to consider some laser therapy for my facial skin, I have dark brown cystic acne spots on both of my lower cheeks, very very mild wrinkles on my forehead & skin discoloration also, so I want to improve my overall skin texture. which laser therapy would be best for my skin condition..?

+1

Thank you for your question. We do not start therapy with laser for pigment on the face but first use chemical bleachers like Hydroquinone and Kojic acid, Retinol/Retin-A, etc. We also will start chemical peels, then will use a laser if/when indicated. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Lunchtime Laser Peel

+1

Our laser lunchtime peel consists of removing a thin layer of damaged skin to improve texture and provide a more youthful appearance. Removing the top layer of skin eliminates some of the damaged cells that can give the skin a tired, aged look.  The result of this treatment is healthier-looking skin, often with reduced wrinkles and improved color consistency.

Fraxel a good option

+1

I can't say definitively what is the *best* without seeing you in person (a picture might help) but I can say that I recently acquired a new dual fraxel and my patients love it. I see great results for multiple types of skin conditions, the down time is short, and the procedure easy.

Oakland Plastic Surgeon

Sciton for treatment of wrinkles and discoloration

+1
  • I have had great success with the Sciton Joule laser treating the conditions you have described.  Most of the patients I see in my Pensacola, Florida office who are your age have at least a mild to moderate amount of photoaging present.  
  • I typically recommend a series of 3-4 BBL and Microlaser Peels with the Sciton to improve the appearance of the skin in these circumstances.  
  • With regard to the brown cystic acne spots, I would really need to see a quality photograph before determining how much improvement you could expect in this area.

Best Regards,

Jacque P. LeBeau, MD

Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon