Laser Treatment for Razor Bumps and Chicken Skin?

I have this skin condition since I was about 14 or 15; now that I'm 20, it still hasn't gotten any better. I went to a dermatologist before, he roughly examined it and said it was "chicken skin" (Keratosis piliaris), but I'm not sure if it is, because this happened after I started shaving. I shaved in the opposite way of the hair's growth, so I think it might possibly be razor bumps (Pseudofolliculitus barbae). For either one, I was wondering, is there a cure for this disorder? Will any laser treatment or laser hair removal help remove these from my arms and legs?

Keratosis Pilaris

Keratosis Pilaris is an ongoing condition that is usually inherited.  Generally, patients with KP have a history of sensitive skin.  It is an ongoing issue and does not have a true "cure" for the condition.  There are several treatment options to help.  Topical retinoids peel the skin and help with the texture associated with KP.  You would definitely benefit from laser hair removal since the constant irritation from the razor can exacerbate the irritation of the follicles, thereby irritating the KP.