Laser Treatment for Dark Circles and Dark Spots on Face is Effective?

Hi I am 25 year old girl. I have very strong dark circles under my eyes. I tried every home remedies and all product nothing is working on my skin. I want to get rid of them as soon as possible as I am tired of them.It looks bad when I go to work or I feel bad when see others clear face . Please suggest me best treatment for it . I also want to remove dark spots which are around my lips and mouth. Appreciate your help. Thanks

Dark circles treatment

Dark circles may improve with topical treatments containing hydroquinone if there is an excess of melanin in the area. Laser treatments can help target blood vessels. Finally, fillers may also help.

Treatment for dark circles under eyes

Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. If the cause is hyperpigmentation then bleaching cream with a retinol-type product may improve things. 

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dark circles/dark spots and ways to correct them

Thanks for your question! Dark circles under the eyes may be from underlying blood vessels which cannot be treated. A safe treatment that will even out your skin and help the dark spots would be creams that contain hydroquinone at a low percent like Obagi. You need to limit your sun exposure while using the cream and treatments last 3 months- then I recommend a break. Some lasers may help, but I always use caution with lasers and fillers near your eyes. Hope this is helpful!

Laser Treatment for Dark Circles or Dark Spots on Face

Pictures would be helpful to determine exactly the nature of the problems and the skin pigmentation.  Certain laser treatments can improve darker areas in the appropriate candidates.  Sometimes the dark circles under the eyes are a reflection of an anatomic depression and filler to that area may be a better treatment.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA