Laser treatment for burn scar? (photo)

i live near SF/oakland CA. i have a hot water burn scar on thigh/buttocks. some of the area was 2nd degree. most of the scarred area isn't raised or keloid but it is severely discolored a very dark grey color, i have light olive skin. my dr has tried 3 diff lasers none have worked, some areas got worse. Does anyone know of a doctor in the bay area, california who specializes in burn scars and is the best at what s/he does?

Melarase creams for burn scars on the body

+2

Dark burn scars can be treated with Melapads and Melarase creams, used twice daily to reduce pigmentation.